Weekending

Monday, March 9, 2015

Today's post will be short because that's pretty much what we did this weekend... nothing. Friday night, Stephen ended up having to work late and go to bed early because he found out he had to work all day Saturday and possible Sunday as well. Saturday I used my time alone to get the apartment in order and switch out our winter clothes for spring clothes. I always feel like I just got a ton of new clothes every time I change the seasons out. I'm so thankful my closet is now filled with fun dresses, skirts, tank tops and bright colors.

Thankfully, Stephen didn't have to work on Sunday so we were able to join John, Lauren, his little brother and his parents for Lauren's birthday dinner. Since we all live a few hours from each other, we met up at Pietro's on the Ocean for a delicious dinner!


I loved wearing my new romper and heels


I'm so glad we got to get together with everyone to celebrate Lauren for the evening! 

Linking up with Biana

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes those weekends when you do nothing and just get to relax are the best! I LOVE that dress you wore for the birthday celebration and Stephen didn't look too shabby either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The “nothing” weekends are really turning into my favorite! I’m so looking forward to switching over our closet.. probably not for a few more weeks here since we’re still only in the 50’s. Dinner looks like such a great time; that view!!

    ReplyDelete