Thanksgiving Holiday Linkup

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Today I'm talking about Thanksgiving dinner place card ideas for part 2 of 3 of the Holiday Link Up hosted by Home of MalonesKatie ElizabethHome Sweet Ruby & Lisa Loves John. I love seeing everyone's adorable ideas for the various holiday's that we are linking up for. You can see my Halloween post from last month here and I can't wait to link up for Christmas.


Usually it's just the four of us for Thanksgiving so we stay in our pj's all day and don't make any special "Thanksgiving day specific" decorations. Since Stephen will be joining us this year, we all I feel the need to "try" a little harder this Thanksgiving. Who knows if I'll actually get around to making some place cards but it's definitely fun to say I'll try ;)

I love this idea of painting a mini pumpkin - classic and trendy


This wine cork place card is simple and perfect especially for those who have tons of wine corks and don't know what to do with them

It doesn't get any easier than picking up some pine cones from your backyard and throwing a name card in it - just make sure you don't bring in any unwelcomed dinner guests

I'd say this one is for the super crafty and adventurous girls. They're super cute but I can guarantee mine would not look like Pilgrim hats

I love this one, super classic, simple and easy!

This placemat is perfect for Thanksgiving, especially for those with kiddos because it gives them something to do - after everyone has filled it out, talk about all the things you're thankful for

If anyone is looking for printables, here is a link to some adorable plaid and turkey menus, place cards, etc.

7 comments:

  1. Saying hi from the link-up! I always love a festive place setting, and that wine cork one is right up my alley :) Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that placement! Perfect for a family Thanksgiving! I'm also stopping by from the Link up. So fun to meet new bloggers!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those place cards are so cute!!! I think it adds a little something - paper source has some cute options too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinterest does it again :) Love the thankful place mat, too cute! Hope you guys have an awesome Thanksgiving - and don't get out of your PJs, real clothes are overrated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those place cards are fabulous!!!! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pine cone place cards. Sooo cute!! Following from the holiday link up.
    http://secondchances-ash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wheat place card and the pumpkin! So cute! I would try place cards but my family would totally mess with me and move them all around.. haha!

    ReplyDelete