Baby Sprinkle

Thursday, October 26, 2017

A few weeks ago, my SIL had her baby sprinkle for our sweet nephew who is due to arrive in December. I can hardly believe that we've already celebrated our nephew and he will be here so soon!

Doesn't she look amazing?


The sprinkle was hosted at a delicious and super adorable tea room in downtown Orlando - we had a wonderful time. Thankfully, my parents were in town so my mom was able to attend with me which was special since we usually don't get to go to events like this together :)






Sweet baby boy's Aunts!


Last time I got a picture with my mom and MIL was at my bridal shower over 4 years ago!

It was the perfect sprinkle and we are so excited to have another baby in the family!

Linking up with Annie

3 comments:

  1. That baby shower looked SO precious!! Yay for little boys! 💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like the cutest place! What a fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute event!! The venue looks adorable and your SIL looks great!

    ReplyDelete