A few weeks ago, I couldn't decide what to make for dinner and stumbled upon this breakfast casserole and decided to make that for dinner. Since it was a dinner item and we had extra veggies, I decided to add some tomatoes, onions, asparagus, spinach and cheese along with the recipe's eggs, bacon and hashbrowns. For me, it turned out surprisingly pretty well!!
It was an easy recipe and turned out really well, although I probably would've added broccoli instead of the asparagus.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 a bag of grated hashbrowns
- Bacon slices
- Optional veggies: onions, asparagus, tomatoes, spinach
1. Cook bacon (I love cooking it in the oven now) and roast your asparagus
2. Beat together the eggs and milk. Add the veggies, cheese, hashbrowns and bacon into the egg mixture. Pour mixture into a pie dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.