Hunter Rain Boots: I've always liked the look of Hunter Rain Boots but their price tag always had me saying "forget it". When Costco rolled out their Hunter Boots for a lower price, my ears perked up and I figured living in Florida, it'd be a good gift. I may or may not know that my mom was able to snag me a pair and I can't wait to wear them!
2. Rocking Chairs: Since we have a little side porch, I would just love a pair of black rocking chairs to fill the area. Nevermind that there's spiders and bugs everywhere (if you have a way to keep spiders away, please let me know!) but I'd love to spend the nice summer nights out on the rocking chairs. I'm hoping my in-laws will get us these :)
3. Lilly Pulitzer Croakies: Mine are completely calling apart and I'll need a new pair to go with my new sunglasses ;) Lilly Pulitzer always has the cutest croakies and with their new design, they seem super durable.
4. Monogram Key Chain: I love this little key chain and realized that my current one is from high school.... time to upgrade!
5. Savor Bible Study: I've been noticing a lot of people doing this Bible study and enjoying it. I'm really looking forward to having a 365 Bible study and continuing it every day.
6. Ray Ban Sunglasses: I actually wanted to ask for these from Stephen's parents last year and really regret that I didn't. I want to change things up and get a pair of sunglasses that look different than my current wayfarers and don't squeeze my head too much. I've never bought designer sunglasses before and I'm pretty good with taking care of my sunglasses so hopefully these aren't the first pair that I mess up ;)
7. May Designs Planner: I love their planners and this will be my 3rd year getting one for Christmas. Now that I'm not in school, I don't need a bulkier planner and this is super light which is perfect for carrying around in my purse all day. And the personalization adds some bonus points!
Shockingly, this year I don't have too many clothes coming my way (that I know of) which is a huge shift from years past. What are some things you're asking for this year?
Linking up with Annie.