- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz) tub cool whip
- Caramel sundae sauce
- Optional - Heath bits
1. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, condensed milk and pumpkin puree until smooth
2. Pour batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish and bake at 350 degrees according to the cake box directions
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and then spread cool whip over the top of the cake (may need to mix the cool whip so it is easily spread). Sprinkle candy bits on top and drizzle caramel over the top. (I cut up Milky-way Midnight chocolates but I think next time, I will skip the candy bits).
5. Return the cake to the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Linking up with Jessi.