Weekending

Monday, February 5, 2018

Well, I took 0 pictures this weekend #bloggerfail but I feel like a lot happened so I still wanted to do a quick post


  • Stephen finally made it home Friday night after being in CA for 2 weeks - I'm so glad he's back home!
  • While Stephen was gone, I finished watching Season 2 of Victoria. It's a pretty good show but we both agree The Crown is better ;)
  • Saturday was a lazy day for me while Stephen caught up on all the mail from the past 2 weeks. Although, I really should've gotten to work on some onsies for a co-worker and cleaned out the guest room for my mom and sister this weekend...
  • Saturday night, we attended our friends' daughter's 1st birthday party at Gymboree. It was a lot of fun, even though we didn't have a little nugget of our own to chase after - definitely a good learning experience lol
  • Sunday was Super Bowl day! 
    • We had a party at a friend's house that afternoon so I brought Jessi's Skinny Taco Dip (which is amazing!) and cole slaw from my SEC cookbook
    • The party was a blast and we had so much delicious food
    • The JT halftime show wasn't superrr memorable but he's such a good performer and I love me a good JT song... even though his outfit was horrible #canibuyconcertticketsnow
    • Speaking of outfits, what the heck was the Patriots coach wearing!?
    • We're so glad the Eagles won... we're over the Patriots #sooverit
  • Um... the other big news of the night was Kylie Jenner had her baby! I'm not a big Kylie fan and I don't understand why she couldn't have acknowledged it was true then just laid low but it's still exciting and the video she shared was sweet
I had to...



Hope everyone had a fun Super Bowl weekend!! Hopefully (fingers crossed) I can get a post or 2 up this week - I had big plans for a Friday post then ran out of time :/


4 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out Victoria. I'm almost finished with The Crown and will be super sad having to wait for the next season. Happy Monday!

    Blushmagnoliablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good lazy Saturday! We were pumped for the Eagles but also just cannot stand the Patriots anymore - Super Bowl food is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Eagles!!! What a fun game! I thought the SAME thing about Bill Belichick's outfit!! What the heck was that?! A vest? A sweater? A cape? A mistake? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing at those last two Super Bowl meme pictures... too funny! Everyone needs a god lazy Saturday sometimes! I'm just now starting The Crown and it is SO good!

    ReplyDelete