Weekending... A Little Late

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

I know I'm super late on covering our weekend but life got in the way and let's be real, I needed to give all focus during the This Is Us premiere ;) I'm not going to lie, I thought it dragged some (but we needed it to see where everyone was in life) and then in the end they just dropped a bomb!!! Can't wait to see how this season unfolds.


Our weekend was really fun but let's be real, I'm still recovering lol! Friday night, we got invited to go to dinner with friends. We had delicious Mexican then Stephen and I came home and finished our puzzle... it only took us barley a full day of work on it - we forgot how much we love doing them!



Saturday morning we were up at 5 am to get ready and head to Disney. This year, Disney offered a friends and family discount for pass holders so our friends took us up on the offer! They hadn't been to Disney in a long time so we knew we had to do everything we could. We got there 1.5 hrs before Magic Kingdom opened which seemed a little ridiculous but it actually worked out really well - no lines for tickets or to get into the park and we were able to hang out on main street and take all of our pictures before the park actually opened. Also, it gave us a chance to get in line to book it over to Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.




Stephen is so funny in this picture!



After we did our morning rides at MK, we headed over to Epcot for Food and Wine and a few rides there before going back to MK the rest of the day. It was truly one of the hardest times we've gone at Disney - we went hard core! But, we got to ride everything and see everything which was exactly the goal for the day.



Sunday, we took things slow - got some things done and squeezed in a nap which was great! 

Linking up with Jessi

5 comments:

  1. HAHA! I almost spit my coffee out at his pose in the roller coaster action shot! I adore y'all - this looked like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a busy and fun weekend. I love Stephen's pose on the roller coaster, hysterical. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! I would love to live that close to Disney. Cracking up at Stephen! 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Disney pics! Also, that's so impressive you can do a puzzle that quickly! My in-laws always pull out a puzzle on holidays and we love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Haha yeah, we get so into the puzzles once we break them out.. it's so hard to stop!

      Delete