Five on Friday

Friday, November 13, 2015

Holla for another weekend!! I feel like this week went very quickly - how are we in mid-November, Christmas is a few short weeks away and Thanksgiving is officially less than 2 weeks away!?

One
While in Homegoods one day, Stephen saw a picture that had "family rules" on it. We really liked the message but weren't sold on the painting. I'm so glad we waited because I picked up the cutest "family rules" chalkboard painting from Hobby Lobby last week for only $15 (it was 50% off)!!! I know where I want to hang it up now, so hopefully we can make that happen this weekend.


Two
Last year, I made some pumpkin cookies and they were good, not great. I had 1/2 a can of pumpkin leftover after making the pumpkin dip so I decided to go ahead and make another batch of pumpkin cookies. Oh my goodness, I don't know what happened but this batch was SO good! I can't stop eating them... oops!


Three
Chrisley Knows Best is back on tv!! I caught the first episode but it was a little much - not sure if it was because they packed an entire London trip into 30 min or what. Hopefully it gets better (I'm sure it will ;))


Four
Shelby had a great post this week with some tips on how to organize your Pinterest boards. I've started trying to reorganizing my boards with breaking up some of my outfits and food boards. There's so much more I need to do and Shelby had some fantastic tips! You can follow me on Pinterest here.


Five
I've been seeing some new bloggers around here so I wanted to do another quick no-reply blogger PSA. I love getting your comments and hearing what y'all have to say - I also want to reply to all of you but if you're a "no-reply blogger", it is very difficult and honestly, I'm not even sure if you see my reply's if it's not through email. If you're unsure if you're a "no-reply blogger" check out this tutorial on how to verify your status and make necessary changes if needed :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We're going to try to take some Christmas pictures in our backyard with a tripod... we'll see how awkward it is ;)




5 comments:

  1. I love Chrisley Knows Best! But I too wished they didn't pack so much into that episode

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Family Rules sign and thank you for the "No Reply" tip! I just fixed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to work on my Pinterest boards for awhile, even just breaking up accessories and shoes from clothing and drinks and dessert from food but it takes a bit of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that family rules sign – too cute! I watch that show sometimes in the background and had no idea new episodes started – must be why I saw it on the other day, haha! I’m going to have to remember to DVR that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Home Goods! You never know what your going to find!! That sign is awesome!

    I totally need to organize my Pinterest boards better!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Oh and the remainder to make pumpkin cookies!! They look yummy!

    Have a great weekend! Melanie | Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete