- 1/3 stick of butter
- 1/2 sleeve of honey graham crackers
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup lime juice (fresh or concentrated)
- optional: whipped topping
Directions: This will make 12 mini pies
1. Melt the butter and crush the graham cracker. Combine the two and press into the bottom of the muffin pan.
2. Use a hand mixer to whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add the condensed milk and whip again until smooth. Lastly, add the lime juice and mix once again.
3. Add to the muffin pan and fill to the top. Place in freezer for at least 4 hours. Serve with whipped topping.
Note: I put the pies in the fridge after eating the first one out of the freezer. I liked them better after being in the fridge and everyone else liked them frozen.