Life Lately

Monday, December 18, 2017

This week has been filled with so much fun so instead of doing just a weekend recap, I'll share some fun bits of our week. Monday, our nephew was born so Tuesday we took a half day and went to meet him at the hospital. He was so precious and little - we loved getting some one on one time with my BIL & SIL and new baby Luke.



Luke with the things I made him

He's crying because his Aunt has crazy eyes lol

Later that evening, we attended our newlywed ugly Christmas sweater party. Stephen and I finally got to break out our sweaters we bought at Wal-Mart. It was so much fun seeing everyone's sweaters and showing off how ridiculous ours were. 



Wednesday during lunch, one of the ladies who is retiring had the whole group over to her house for a traditional Caribbean meal which was quite delicious! I tried ox tail and goat for the first time but I definitely won't be ordering it at a restaurant ;)

Friday was national ugly Christmas sweater day so all the girls (and our boss) wore our sweaters to work. Everyone got the biggest kick out of the reindeer sticking out of mine lol! Definitely a fun way to end the week and spend my last day in the office for the year.


Saturday, we wrapped presents while starting "The Christmas Prince", which ended up being quite cute - Stephen even liked it! After lunch, we headed over to my BIL & SIL's house to spend time with Luke and Siena and while we were there, we also did Christmas gifts. 


We got Siena a swimsuit cover up that I added a little "S" to and she was excited to put the shoes on that we got her which are 2 sizes too big lol!!

Stephen's parents got her a toy iPhone and she was loving taking pictures of everyone


After presents, Stephen and I headed to a co-worker's house for a lovely dinner party! It was great company and amazing food - we stayed up way past our bedtime. 


Sunday, we relaxed for once, finished up the Christmas Prince movie and I did some embroidery orders. It was a great weekend and I'm ready for this week!! Thursday, Stephen and I will be celebrating our Christmas at home before heading up to Chattanooga to spend time with my family. We're so excited to get up there and see everyone so with that being said, I'm going to take a break from the blog for a little bit and hopefully be back in the New Year!

I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas and New Year surrounded by friends and family :)

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and busy week! Your nephew is soo cute and tiny! I hope you guys have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gracious, I forget how teeny tiny little babies are! Love all of the monogrammed items you made for them. Hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a nice Christmas.. your nephew is adorable!

    ReplyDelete