Five on Friday

Friday, December 8, 2017

One
I'm super excited to finally share our Christmas cards this year! They should all be delivered by now but we were so excited with how they turned out. The day before Thanksgiving, I wanted to get a feel for what cards we liked and which company we wanted to go with before the black Friday sales. Stephen mentioned Amazon did cards so we looked into them and were shocked to see how cheap they were! We ended up purchasing them that night and we're super pleased with the quality for the price - they even included free return address printed on the envelope!! Definitely using them again



Since we traveled around the country a lot earlier this year, we decided to use a picture from NYC & San Fran and incorporate that into the card text.

Two
At work on Wednesday, they had our annual Christmas lunch. It's something fun they do and provide all of the employees a Christmas style lunch. Y'all, best cornbread I've ever had in my life. Every year, I look forward to this event because of the cornbread lol


Three
We made another one of Christina's soups this week and it was delicious! We have yet to find a recipe of hers that we didn't love and this tortellini soup was no exception


Four
Last night, one of my co-workers hosted our second annual cookie exchange. It was so much fun and I can't wait to try all the delicious cookies! My sister sent me an amazing sugar cookie recipe and then I dipped half the cookies in dark chocolate and added sprinkles & crushed candy canes to them. 






Five
And now that I've realized almost my entire FoF post is about food... we are hosting our #basicchristmasparty tonight with our friends from our fall party! We are so excited to have hot chocolate, see Christmas lights, build gingerbread houses and play a Christmas game :) Tomorrow, we're going to Disney to see the Christmas decorations before we lose our passes and hopefully, we'll get to see Kurt Russell read the Christmas story at Epcot!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Can't believe Christmas is coming so quickly!




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for our Christmas card! We loved it and clearly have similar taste! ;) Love us some Amazon Prints! Those cookies look delicious, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much delicious food pics! I’ve been wanting to make that soup for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your Christmas party goes well tonight! And I had no clue that Amazon did Christmas cards. Is there anything that you can't get on Amazon?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE y'all's card this year, so cute!! I had no idea Amazon did Christmas cards...they literally have everything lol. We LOVE that soup around here, it's one of our favorites! The cookie exchange sounds so fun and all the cookies look so good!

    ReplyDelete