New Premium Pineapple Monograms

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Like I said on Monday, I embroidered a hat and purse over the weekend so Stephen and I took them out to get some pictures on Saturday. We had the best time exploring a new town and getting some pictures of my newest items. I'm so thrilled with how they turned out - even though the monogram on the purse is small, it completely transforms it for me.


Stephen's really taken to my new camera and I think he's doing a wonderful job with the pictures! These are really for my business accounts but they turned out so well, I had to share them here too. While I'm at it, I'm going to do a shameless plug - I'm now selling the monogrammed purse for $20 +shipping and the hat is $15 +shipping. All can be customized and there are multiple color options for both items. If you're interested, you can email me at premiumpineappleembroidery@gmail.com or leave a comment on this blog post :)













Congratulations if you made it to the bottom of the post! Next time we'll have to limit the amount of photo locations per outfit ;)

Linking up with Jessi

8 comments:

  1. That hat is SUPER cute for spring/summer, I think I may need to get one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I die - I'm literally dead bc this is perfection! haha I adore this and YOU! Way to rock the 'ad' styling too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you and your monograms! You really pull this look off. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hat and purse!! Stephen is doing a great job as your photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!!!! The monogram adds so much to that purse, I love it!!!! And tell Stephen the pictures are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girlfriend - you are doing so well with this! All the pieces are so cute and these photos are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! I LOVE that bag so much! Monogramming is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun items - I really like the bag. These are cute photos!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete