Quick Check In

Monday, January 15, 2018

Hi!! Just popping in to say a quick hello since it's been a while since I've blogged. To be quite honest, life has been fairly boring lately - definitely nothing blog worthy. I haven't taken any pictures of anything in like 2 weeks lol!!

We spent NYE at our friends' house!

Thankfully, our calendars have been quite empty these past couple of weeks and we've been loving it. We've both been catching up on our big to-do lists before it does start to get busy again.

My big project right now is making a website for PPE!! I'm so excited to get it done but I know it'll take some time - can't wait for everyone to see it!

Our other friends got a sweet puppy Daisy a few weeks ago

Anyways, I just wanted to do a quick check in before I go radio silent for another few weeks ;)


5 comments:

  1. Boring is great sometimes!! You look beautiful on NYE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's nice to have downtime to just get things done and relax!! That puppy is giving me puppy fever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeek! bring on that website! Hope you're having a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed your posts!! I loved your outfit for NYE, so cute!! WOO HOO for your website!! Can't wait to see it, I know it will look great!

    ReplyDelete